What an amazing few weeks we have had at St Peters:
- A summer Fayre
- A great year 3/4 trip to Conkers
- An amazing residential
- fabulous performances by our year 5 and 6 pupils.
- Visits by our new EYFS children and families, we look forward to welcoming them into the school family next year.
And the year is not quite over yet! There is still lots to look forward to.
- Children will visit their new classes on Monday
- Year 6 will lead a special assembly for parents at 2 pm on Thursday
- Year 6 enjoy a leavers disco Thursday evening
- The whole school will visit church on Friday morning for the first time in 2 years.
We are so proud of all of our pupils for their conduct and approach to learning this year, they have been a pleasure to work with. On behalf of everyone in school we wish a very special farewell to our year 6 and wish them all the very best at their next schools. Also, best wishes to all of our families for a happy and enjoyable summer break.
We look forward to welcoming you back into school on 30th August.
Click here to read 19 July