Shining Stars provides breakfast and afterschool care for the children of St Peters. Shining Stars is run and managed by Mrs. White who is employed by the school. She has many years experience as both a youth worker and a play worker. Mrs. White is assisted in running the clubs by Mrs. Shenton, Mr. Dowling and Mrs. Porter.
Runs from 7.30 – 8.40am in the classroom next to the school hall
- £5.00 per session with breakfast provided
- Latest time for breakfast is 8.20am
- Examples of the breakfast served are Cereal, Toast and Waffles.
- Activities provided include Table top games, colouring and Hama beads.
After School Club
Runs from 3.15 – 6.00pm in the classroom next to the school hall
- £6.00 per 3.15 – 4.45pm session
- £8.50 per 3.15 – 6.00pm session
- The price includes juice and a snack upon arrival and an additional snack after 4.45pm
- Examples of the snacks served are Pasta, Pizza, Hotdogs, Wraps and sandwiches
- A wide range of activities are offered including Arts and crafts, computer suite, outside play, just dance and child led free play
You may qualify for Tax-Free Childcare which could save you £2 for every £10 of fees paid. Please check via this link:
For further information, booking forms or to arrange a FREE taster session, please see the school office.
Please click here for a poem written by two of our shining stars, Alice & Evie
For more information on the club please click here
To contact us regarding the Shining Stars Breakfast & After School Clubs please email firstname.lastname@example.org